Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brainstorming Day

It's been a few days since my last post. As of today, I have a list of ideas to write and share with you guys. Reading over updates from iRO Ragnarok Forums, I got excited again to post something today. I said to myself earlier that I'll be posting by tomorrow, but instead, opened up the blog and started typing on.

Aside from trips, food and stuff, I'm adding a new line of content here in JB Chronicles. Anyway I'm in to it, I would start writing about Ragnarok Online Lores and Stories. These would be based on the game's stories which are mostly optional and are considered out-of-the-way that most online gamers would rather not pay attention to them and just go on grinding their characters to level up. I guess, this is my way of adding spice to the game.



As of today, I have decided to focus on one particular story of the game, which I find controversial and somehow rich in content. It is about the Somatology Laboratory, commonly referred to as Biolabs.

You may have an idea about it, however even a regular player would be surprised to hear about the untold stories, which only needs to be compiled to get the whole picture of it.



The actual story will be posted sometime soon. I have yet to compile the information from the game thru quests and talking to NPCs. Stay tuned!

1 comment: